Sunday, November 13, 2011

Welcome!

Hi everyone and welcome to my baking blog!  Here I will chronicle my adventures in baking, both successful and unsuccessful.  I love baking anything and everything sweet, so expect to see cookies, cakes, cupcakes, muffins, breads, etc.  I am a nursing student and am often seen wandering the halls with a Tupperware container in hand.  Many people are confused when they see me and learn that I actually baked the treats I am carrying.  Apparently a 25 year-old nursing student is an unlikely baker.  Hopefully, after reading a few of my posts, you will understand my passion for creating all things sweet!

2 comments:

  1. We are so proud of you! You have definitely inherited Papa's baking skills - I know he is looking down from heaven wishing he could taste your creations! Love, Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your blog and all your recipes! I can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete