Friday, December 16, 2011

The Newest Member of my Kitchen

Holiday orders are in fully swing, so its been crazy around here!  Sorry for the gap in posting, but I will make up for it after this weekend when I post two cupcake recipes.  However, I would like to introduce you all to the newest member of my kitchen - my new Kitchenaid mixer!
This purchase has been a long time coming, seeing as I have been drooling over these mixers for probably a good two years now.  Up until this point I have used a Sunbeam stand mixer, which worked quite well, but with orders on the horizon, it was time for an upgrade!  As soon as I submitted my online order, I anxiously awaited its arrival.  I checked and rechecked the tracking information almost hourly and was thrilled when it arrived a day early.  It works just as I imagined it would, and I'm sure it will continue to be a great addition to my kitchen!   

2 comments:

  1. Maria

    I am so excited to see you have this blog and I know that I will be following it faithfully! I have NO doubt that you will LOVE your newest edition as it is the exact same model I have in my own kitchen!!!!

    Jen Bussen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jen! I am loving my new mixer!

    ReplyDelete